on 15 February 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I use Dragon for speech recognition all the time and it's pretty much 100% accurate, and I love it, so I thought this new idea of also using it for gaming was an excellent idea.

I didn't appreciate that it only covered a few games, so I was a bit disappointed. I was even more disappointed to find that it wasn't much good with the games anyway - recognition seems very hit and miss. Apart from anything else, it was only once I started to use it that I realised that speaking to make a game respond isn't a natural way of playing and seems a bit intrusive. Couple that with the mixed recognition rate, and it was a bit of a waste of time really.

I wouldn't recommend this as a gaming add on, but as it also includes a fully functioning speech recognition package, it gets 3 stars. But you'd be better off buying the straightforward Dragon speech recognition software really.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.