Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop now Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

This is the first book by Karen Harper that I've read. I really enjoyed her style and wouldn't hesitate to read other books by her.

I didn't find a problem with her attempts at recreating the language, the book just flowed for me and I couldn't put it down, reading late into the night thus finishing it within a few days.

I love the Plantagenet era as well as romance, especially historical so this is definitely my genre. Based loosely on fact the plot just kept me hooked with the emotional upheaval between the high spirited Joan of Kent and Edward, Prince of Wales and had me exasperated at times!!

Lots of emotions and intermingled characters/relationships. A wonderful love story and one I would highly recommend, even at the price of £7.43 which is what I paid for the Kindle download.
What's this?