on 7 August 2007
I was still a little kid when I watched this film about 10-11 years ago (I am 21 now). My sister-in-law had rented this film out for me and I remember thinking that it would be utter crap- but was pleasantly surprised to find that wasn't the case. I watched this film a further three times in the week that we had it. I forgot about it for a long time until a friend and I got into a discussion about great teen movies, it was at this moment that "Teen Witch" popped back into mind. I realised that I had to watch it again. I was a little worried that it would not be as good as when I had watched it as a child but I am happy to report that the magic of "Teen Witch" is alive as ever.

Okay so here is the basic outline: A teenage girl who is not all that popular suddenly discovers that she is a witch with cool powers and uses said powers to make her life and that of her loved ones better and occassionally to get even with a few mean classmates and one teacher. Of course it wouldn't be a teen movie without a love interest and this part is played to perfection by Dan Gauthier who plays Brad (swoon) in the film.

Okay so thats my review of this film. Girls (I know guys wont be interested) rent this movie to watch, you will not be dissappointed. It may not be up to scratch with the films of today but it is still fun and uplifting to watch.
What's this?