VINE VOICEon 27 January 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
These are a nice set of head phones. I have them for the computer so that I can listen to music while I'm working and I must say as headphones go these are nice to use.

The cord is supposed to be tangle free and feels like its fabric covered but wind them around your hand and stuff them in a bag and they get tangled believe me but not so bad as the cheaper ones do.

Sound quality is very good, really clear and precise and they fit into the ear nicely with 3 different sized colour coded soft ear buds.
Yellow are small, too small for me as they go too far into my ears and make me shudder!
Black are the ideal size and block out enough outside sound and give a good sound to listen to and
Orange are the larger size I find these fall out of my ears as they are too big.

They fit comfortably in my ears and don't make them sore when you first use them like the plastic shaped ones do. They don't have a volume control on the cord but that's not a problem for me.

Each side has a L or R so you put them in the right ears but the lettering is so fancy its hard to tell which is which.

I used to buy the cheapest set of head phones I could get but after using these and another expensive pair I have changed my mind, I would definitely get these again.
11 Comment| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?