on 4 April 2011
Dyson DC35 seems quite expensive for what it is when you compare it to the B&D Dustbuster which I was thinking of getting but the version I was looking for always seemed to be out of stock. However, I have no regrets paying more for this due to the advantage of long handle which makes it very practical for things like stair cleaning or just vacuuming your front room.

It's very powerful for what it is but I wouldn't say it has the same amount of power as a regular corded dyson. But due to its practicality and portability it gets used much more then my regular vacuum cleaner, so on that basis I would recommend it. I have only had this cleaner for a month and it seems well built but only time will tell how reliable it really is.

I knocked a star off this review for one reason and that is because if you want the hose attachment to give it greater versatility then you have to buy a seperate part which I think really should have been included especially for this price it is.
0Comment| 134 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?