on 15 February 2014
I bought this product because I was led to believe it is somewhat similar to a real piano, but please do not be fooled into making the same mistake as I did. This digital piano is nothing more than that, if you want a real piano feel, better invest in a real piano as this was quite a disappointing purchase.

The keys are hard to press, and they take a while to spring back into place once you press them ,which makes playing it quite difficult at times as it slows you down. It have only just bought it, so I'm sure I'll get used to it, but it is not worth the money at all! I learnt how to play the piano on a real one and this Casio is nothing like it. The sound is nice, very crisp and authentic but that is the only thing I like about this Casio I'm afraid. Definetely overpriced!

If you do decide to buy it, don't expect too much. It is still very 'digital' as the name suggests...quite disappointing...
11 people found this helpful