on 12 December 2012
I downloaded this book because of the positive reviews it had and because it was free, which is always a bonus. I have to admit i was a bit disappointed. I thought that the story line was quite good but some parts were just so cheesy that it actually had me rolling my eyes. I enjoyed the beginning and the writing style but at about 20% through it i really struggled to carry on. (Bit of a spoiler here) I can't stand in books how two people can fall in love so quickly, it's not realistic and really puts me off. I also felt like Jack's character was manipulated once Seb made an appearance so that the reader disliked Jack and preferred his brother. There was little description so i felt like the characters were quite 2-D. Some parts of the story were shockingly like Twilight as well.

Even though it wasn't my cup of tea i would recommend it because its free and if you are looking for a love triangle supernatural story then this is for you.
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink