on 29 July 2012
I bought these shoes because they sell in 10.5, which is a difficult size to get in the shops. I'd never bought shoes on the internet before, but I'm glad I did. I saved a chore (I hate shoe shopping) and I'll do it again.

The shoes are good. They seem to be wearing well, they are comfortable and they slip on easily. Although the best thing about them is that they're machine washable.

I bought them in a class brown colour, but it's clear that Rockport do a range of colours. I'll definitely buy these shoes again (I'm not very imaginative, once I've got something good, I stick with it).
2 people found this helpful