on 17 September 2013
I got this and it did a very good job of making my pencils nice and pointy.

As I am a student, I tend to write and draw quite a bit. Over the year I have had this sharpener, the blade has gone blunt and it now rips chunks out of the pencil as I twist it in the sharpener.

I tend to try and fix things rather than binning them and buying a replacement, and I tried to find a new blade for this and couldn't so this now sits there while I have gone back to using a sharp knife.

Buy and expect to have to bin it when it goes blunt. Why can't Staedtler make it easy to buy some spare blades????
44 Comments| 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?