on 15 October 2009
I've never been able to use it. :( I bought this software to play with on train journeys - but my netbook hasn't got a CD drive and it absolutely will not run without the CD. So I uninstalled it and it's sitting on the shelf unused.

Customer support were fairly responsive about it - they replied quickly to my queries, and they _say_ that it says plainly (somewhere) that the CD is required to run it. I didn't notice that, so to me, it's been a waste of money and time trying to get it to work. It's a pity because it looks useful and interesting.
66 Comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?