on 17 February 2014
As a senior citizen (ok I admit to 76!) I am building my first blog and the title of 'Get Rich Blogging' appealed to me as my 'goal. I have it downloaded on my Kindle app on the iPad and read a few pages every day. I am learning so much about everything connected to Blogging from this book. The author has pitched the guidance just right, not just about blogging but how to use Social Media, set up accounts, Fan Pages, etc. I am using Word Press and thanks to this book I am learning daily. This book is strongly recommended to anyone thinking of blogging, whether for interest or to 'get rich'.
0Comment| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.