4.0 out of 5 stars Timely and important to understand, 9 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Four Blood Moons: Something is About to Change (Paperback)
I have given this 4 stars because I'm parsimonious about giving 5 unless a book is exceptional in its field. The headline says it all. WE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS ... No, no-one is saying that The Lord Jesus will return on the 30th of February (^;!) but The Bible IS clear ... There SHALL be "signs in the sky" and THe Lord put the sun & the moon in the sky for signs and for seasons ( to mark Jewish festivals ) so we'd better know about them. John Hagee explains the background and the history and that every time in history that there have been 4 Blood Moons in two pairs ... It has been a sign of deeply significant events that have affected the Children of Israel. Most recently the recapture of Jerusalem ... Before that the establishment of the Nation of Israel ... Buy the book to learn of the others! I recommend this book STRONGLY if you have any interest whatsoever in eschatology. It would be useful if you are interested in seeing that the Bible is the history of the world written in advance ... There is screaming proof coming up in the VERY near future. This isn't weird interpretation of some obscure verse ... This is obvious to anyone no matter what their theology.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in
  [Cancel]

Comments

Track comments by e-mail
Tracked by 2 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 15 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 20 Nov 2013, 19:21:56 GMT
"if you have any interest whatsoever in eschatology."

Oh, I have! want to escape the current unjust situation, not read some book about a few lunar and solar eclipses. Who cares!

"This isn't weird interpretation of some obscure verse ..."

Of course it is. Hagee doesn't actually tell us what will happen! A couple of asteroids hitting Jerusalem and Tehran - that should bring peace to the Middle East!

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Jan 2014, 01:02:28 GMT
Mr. W. MOSS says:
Only through healing the rift in our own hearts will we create peace in the world not by wishing an asteroid hits our Israeli and Iranian brothers. Do not let the chaos out there destroy the order within you. There is a sublime order behind the mad chaos, see it and you will know God. How can you expect peace in the outer world when there is a war raging inside? May Love and Light be with you Honrus, i humbly ask the Creator to guide you so that you may find that which you truly seek.

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Jan 2014, 13:35:04 GMT
Mr. W. MOSS:

"so that you may find that which you truly seek."

I seek Baal Hamon (Song of Solomon 8:11). Have you seen him anywhere?

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Jan 2014, 18:00:34 GMT
Mr. W. MOSS says:
In my opinion it seems like a preferable choice to the Christian God.

But to each their own, I would just like to see a day when a person of any religion can come together to celebrate their love of the Divine no matter what path they walked to find it.

I'm a believer in Oness that God is everything including us; we are like seeds of God on our way to blossoming into our Godhood's. But until we can let go of our desire to send those to eternal hell for having a different belief I don't see there being peace on this planet. How can you be at ease with someone that wishes you eternal torment?

In reply to an earlier post on 7 Jan 2014, 05:25:31 GMT
Last edited by the author on 7 Jan 2014, 05:27:06 GMT
Mr. W. MOSS:
"I'm a believer in Oness that God is everything including us; we are like seeds of God on our way to blossoming into our Godhood's."

Then you are deluded. Take a look at the "Dogs & Slappers: John Terry."

Terry's brother, Paul, slept with his team-mate's wife. His team-mate committed suicide.

Some "seeds" need to be destroyed because they show no respect to other human beings. They should remain in hell until they learn that lesson. Some never will!

Dogs & Slappers: John Terry (The Not So Celebrated Lives of the Some So-Called Celebrities)

In reply to an earlier post on 7 Jan 2014, 21:13:36 GMT
Last edited by the author on 7 Jan 2014, 22:33:42 GMT
Mr. W. MOSS says:
Ha ha yeah you are not the first traditionalist to tell me that and I'm sure not the last.

Maybe you would rather it was ALL Light that there was no Darkness, yet without the Darkness there could be no Light `for in the absence of that which is not, that which is, is not' Because some people like to engage in such behaviour does not mean they are rotten souls just misguided humans beings.

I'm a believer in reincarnation having had a past life and between life hypnotherapy session myself and just believe there are many young souls on this planet. Indeed the human race itself is childlike; you just have to look at the behaviour it engages in on a daily basis. But because they are young does not mean they deserve eternal Hell and destruction.

Religion and its followers itself have committed some of the worst atrocities seen on the planet, yet I still believe these people just had misguided intentions in what they were looking to achieve.

May I ask if you are a Christian?

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Jan 2014, 11:44:55 GMT
Last edited by the author on 8 Jan 2014, 11:47:32 GMT
Mr. W MOSS:

"traditionalist"

You've got me all wrong!

"May I ask if you are a Christian?"

I am not even sure what this term means. Though theologically I am possibly nearer to Eastern Orthodoxy than to the rubbish they preach fromt the Vatican.

I believe in truth; like an A major is true to itself!

The human race is not childlike; it just repeats itself endlessly.

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Jan 2014, 13:54:47 GMT
Mr. W. MOSS says:
Well if you are closer to Eastern philosophy do you believe in reincarnation? Karma?

I'm glad you are a seeker of truth that is a noble thing to be.

Do you believe truth is fixed or subjective?

Do you believe then humans are stuck at this level of being? Do you not believe in evolution? I believe evolution takes a long time in comparison to our short lives and one must expand the picture to see the changes that occur over aeons. According to evolution we were once single celled amoebas in the primordial soup and yet now we are humans...quite a journey with lots of progress and stages between. Do you think it ends here? I think technology reflects nature's evolution and we have advanced greatly in this pursuit. Where I feel we have stumbled is in our beliefs, our major religions are based around texts that are thousands of years old, they have not evolved and so they create many problems in a modern world.

They are built around separation, superiority, and punishment. Why are we surprised so many do bad things when we are taught from an early age that we are dirty sinners who are not worthy of being the dust under Gods shoes?

The closest belief I have found that has resonated with me was Neale Donald Walsch's conversations with God series, it was a breath of fresh air compared to the Christian teachings I had grown up around. Although ultimately I believe we are all unique and no two people's pathway to finding God is the same, that it's a personal journey.

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Jan 2014, 07:31:41 GMT
Last edited by the author on 9 Jan 2014, 07:36:46 GMT
Mr. W. MOSS:

"reincarnation?" No, pre-existence. A different (more accurate) concept. The film "Angel Heart" explores this idea.

"Karma?" Vague concept. I have enough "karma" in my own limited life!

"Do you not believe in evolution?"

Evolution is junk. We were genetically engineered. I rarely recommend books (apart from my own!) but The Secret History of the World and How to Get Out Alive has some rather interesting (scientific) ideas, though her understanding of the Bible (chapter 10) is flawed.

"Where I feel we have stumbled is in our beliefs, our major religions are based around texts that are thousands of years old, they have not evolved and so they create many problems in a modern world."

The texts (especially the Hebrew Bible - Christian Old Testament) are accurate. Jews (those who have studied it) know this but keep the information away from people. Without understanding the original Hebrew text it's almost impossible to understand it. It's the same with the New Testament. The Vatican knows the truth, but they keep it away from people so that they can control them; extract money and service from them so that cardinals and priests can live like kings!

I had an exchange with a Jesuit priest on Amazon and he almost admitted as much! Pagan beliefs also have their meanings. The concepts found in "The Iliad" are also found in in the Hebrew bible. Compare the opening word "rage" In the Iliad) with the same word one in psalm 2: rage! There seems to be a lot of rage on planet earth; some people even call for a "day of rage".

"Why are we surprised so many do bad things when we are taught from an early age that we are dirty sinners who are not worthy of being the dust under Gods shoes?"

People choose the actions they do. If you were a king, would you put up with subjects who misbehaved for no good reason (like robbing and raping an 80-year-old woman)? No. I would give them a chance to repent (consider and mend their ways) or have them executed. Some people are never going to learn. Getting rid of them (like convicted insider-trader and all-round thief George Soros) is actually a humanitarian gesture.

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Jan 2014, 15:07:44 GMT
Mr. W. MOSS says:
Yes pre-existence is a good word for it, what do you make of the numerous accounts of children who are born with memories of past lives of which many of the details corroborate with their accounts? Or the many hypnotherapists working in those areas such as Michael Newton or Brian Weiss? Or the concepts of NDEs and the work done by people such as Raymond Moody?

I will check the film out.

I'm kind of into the idea of Karma but not as a punishment as many dub it, but as a tool of growth and expansion. You are not the only one with much karma; my earlier life was anything but harmonious, I did allot of bad things.

I'm a believer in creation and evolution in a combined way rather than an either or scenario.

I have that book sat on my book shelf to read, I look forward to hearing her ideas, thanks for the recommendation.

So what do you make of the Kabbalah and its material the Zohar? I know these have a somewhat bad stigma because of associations with celebrities but I found some of the teachings very useful. I agree there are much of the deeper meanings of religious texts being hidden so we can be easily controlled, but doesn't this show the true nature of many organised religions? Don't you think they deliberately altered the texts to make them contradictory and violence promoting?

Indeed pagan beliefs are ancient and of value.

But why are some given such worse conditions than others like a child that is raped is much more likely to go on to become a child rapist, a child growing up in a military family is much more likely to go on and join themselves, a person born poor is much more likely to turn to theft and drugs, I was born with a deformed testicle and it led to much of my rage and alienation in earlier life and I'm sure there are millions like me who suffered because of the way they were born. How can one judge others behaviour in such a way when the king resides over a kingdom of such gross inequality, such different circumstances surrounding those at birth? Surely it could only truly be measured in a world that is fair and not an upside down place created by the king himself.

It's like judging people on a performance in a sprint race where some are born like Usain Bolt yet others have no legs and claiming it a fair race and those that lost should be punished forever in hell. It just does not sit with me personally in relation to a perfect being named God. I believe in the duality of nature and the need to experience both polarities in order to know either.

As the proverb goes `to understand a man you must walk a mile in his shoes' this is why I never judge others for the lives they live because I have not been through the things they have to know.

Read the short story `the egg' by Andy Weir if you so wish, you can find it on the net and it's very brief. It's kind of how my spirit guide has shown me life to be through our many communications.

As for George Soros, I take the stance that when you give a child matches don't be surprised when they burn the house down. There are many grown up individuals that allow these youngsters (spiritually) to have charge of our countries, our military, our economies. Intelligence does not equal wisdom, we need to learn that when choosing those for these most important positions.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›