on 10 April 2008
This is the best thing from Funimation in a long time! While its not the best movie in the world, it does serve as a great preview for what Funimation have in store for us anime fans when they redub the Alabasta arc and sell it on DVD.

I absolutely loved this movie to bits and I am so glad I imported it from the US. The film is rated PG-13 in the US so it would be around a Certificate 12 in this country I'd guess, still though I think younger kids would love this!

In Japan One Piece is a kids anime from Shonen Jump (Shonen means Young boy in Japanese), so this would also be a kiddie anime in my opinion. When I become I parent someday I'd probably show the One Piece dubs by Funimation to my kids all the time.

Anyways, to sum up...

BUY THIS MOVIE NOW AND SUPPORT FUNIMATION, SHONEN JUMP AND ODA-SENSEI!!!

Oh, and destroy all 4kids versions of One Piece merchandise ^_^
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details