on 11 May 2014
This album is ok but as I suspected in the title it might be one of his more sadish albums, as E can be quite emotional about his past, dont get me wrong I think the guy is a genius, got nearly all his stuff, I dont think I will be going to see him tour this time round as its all seated arenas, when I saw him tour last year with Wonderful glorious he absolutely rocked at rock city Notts, best gig I had been to for years..
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details