on 27 March 2011
If I'm honest when I came looking for Being Human books I was looking for something based on the series', as a massive fan I was a bit sceptical when I read that they were spin-off books. I have never been into the whole super-natural thing so worried a bit that these might be more 'Twilight-esque' than the general day to day of Being Human. I am pleased to say I was wrong!!

There are three books in the series The Road, Chasers and Bad Blood (in that order) which are based within the second series of the show and definately stay true to it but managing to differ the story without going to far off the mark.

Chasers starts off exactly where The Road left off so no missing story. It follows George (mainly) on his quest to be 'normal' as he considers donating sperm to his lesbian friends so they can have a child. Obviously though given that he is a warewolf it can't always be that plain sailing and this is the tale of what goes on with the 'arrangement'.

I read this book in a day as I just could not put it down, whilst not massively exciting and at parts written more toward the teen genre I did enjoy it and it reads exactly how you would watch it and I like the fact that the descriptions right down to the movements are what we would expect to see on screen.

Overall I really do like this book it has humour, sadness, thrill and angst through out and is definately a must for those who like the show.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details