on 7 February 2014
As an avid weight watchers fan and fad dieter I probably represent 90% of the country. My job is hectic, I work far too many hours a day and also have children to look after. I know that exercise and nutrition is important, but until I read this book I didn't really understands the risks that I was putting my body through, or how easy it would to overcome them if I just followed Adams advice.

Move it or lose is is a fresh take on how to change your body to be an asset, rather than a hindrance, I worked on my mindset, and will be implementing the fitness and nutrition advice suggested. I especially love the written exercises he gets you to do throughout the book to help you with the mindset....

The book is outstanding - my next job is to contact Adam direct and book his 12 step programme - I do not want to be in an early grave that is for sure! Highly recommend - just follow what he says!
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details