on 12 June 2014
This has been my favourite port for several years now. Recently I found that I could not buy it in my home town - the shops just did not seem to stock it anymore. But then I discovered that the Amazon Marketplace sells it; so I bought a bottle right away.

For the price this is really top quality. It is rich and smooth and not too sweet. Very drinkable. I'm sure there are better ports available, but they are probably a lot dearer. I highly recommend this wine to anyone who loves port.
What's this?