Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tom Chaplin Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 7 March 2010
I bought this as my first DSLR. I wanted a fairly decent camera that would allow me to learn as I go and this camera seems to fit the bill. You can use it in full Auto or any of the 'scene' modes (some of which are fairly good) or you can choose full Manual mode which allows you to play around with the settings. It is easy to change settings in Manual mode and I find the camera in general easy to use. It is just the right size for me and all the buttons are in the right place. I had considered a Nikon as well however I found that it didn't feel as good to hold and some of the buttons were in awkward places (for me). The camera feels sturdy and well built. It also isn't as heavy as some others I looked at, as a fairly feeble girl this was important for me!

I've found that the camera produces excellent pictures even with the kit lens. I can't wait to buy a new and better lens and an external flash to see what it can really do. The battery life is great also.

Haven't tried video yet, not something I'm particularly bothered about but it might come in useful at some point!

I really can't think of anything bad to say about the camera! I can't wait to use it more and get some great pictures! Recommended.
0Comment| 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?