on 26 August 2010
It is nearly four years since I read his first book,"C'est La Folie" which I thoroughly enjoyed. It has been a long wait but well worth while.

I always read Michael's column in Sunday's Telegraph and also the article about his family, in Saturday's Telegraph where I noticed that his new book was on sale. I ordered it straight away, and started to read it immediately. I was so engrossed with the book that my wife said to me, "You'll be sorry when you finish it", which of course I am. I have to say that it is one of the most enjoyable books I have read, and think it is even better than "C'est La Folie". May be that is because I found it very romantic.

Thank you for giving a grandfather so much pleasure and enjoyment. I just hope that you write another book, and if you do, that I am still around to read it.
0Comment| 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?