on 15 August 2009
The Toshiba Hard Drive arrived as expected, on time!

Whilst the measurements are correct the picture kept making me think it was bigger, it's nice to see that it is infact rather petit!

I took it out of the box and plugged it into my computer. According to the instructions it's supposed to bring up an installation guide, but my computer just said installing drivers in the bottom RH corner for about 3 seconds, then I used it as I use a memory pen! (Just like one with a giant memory!)

It did it's thing. It said it had completed the transfer but was still working away, so I just stopped it and took it out. When I plugged it back in all the stuff was on there! So possibly some slight problems, but it does what I need it to! I can put stuff on it and it stays on it! So for me it's all good! :) Looks good! Though very prone to fingerprints!
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details