on 18 May 2009
I must admit that the only reason I bought this book was because I loved The Book Thief and I am the Messenger, which were written by the same author.

This is a great read but I only gave it 4 stars because I found it more geared to the teenage market and, unfortunately, I left this age bracket some time ago (not the author's fault but my rating has to reflect what is good for me).

Aside from that, it makes a great read and it is a book that you can pick up and just read from start to finish. I had an instant liking to the main character and I would buy anything else that this author has written because he writes with style and wit.
22 Comments| 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?