TOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 February 2014
I consider myself a Kristen Ashley fan but lately I'm starting to reconsider. As with Jagged, this book was a let down. I really feel KA needs to mix it up a bit. What I used to love I am now finding boring eg. The hero says 'babe', the heroine calls the hero 'honey'. He makes a play, she makes a play. They both whisper constantly, blah, blah, blah.

I found myself bored reading this because nothing much really happens and they get together instantly and Deck is perfect. Emme was OK apart from she had too many similarities to every other KA heroine. Their history to me was something I'm not keen on (what woman will date her best friends ex?).

There was something really lacking in this tale but I didn't hate it, it's just 'OK'. I'm hoping Kristen's new series that is available for pre-order is going to be different but I'm not totally convinced. She had a formula that worked but now it's just becoming same old, same old.
22 Comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.