on 4 August 2011
I was attracted to these binoculars because of their waterproof capabilities. My partner and i were going to the west of Scotland and seeing the islands and we thought it would be good to have a waterproof pair becuase of spending much time on boats and in changeable weather.
I saved about 25% on the current purchase price as they were on offer at the time. As usual i recieved speedy service from Amazon. I was pleased with the quality of the build and liked the built on lens caps (my other binoculars had small caps to put on which got lost with time)and the good quality case. The binoculars were very solid looking and are faced with rubber, which is textured in places to help grip.
I took them to test them to a local beauty spot called Clent Hills, to test them prior to my holiday and on this, and every subsequent occasion, i have found them to produce very clear images, be easy to focus and use, even for glasses wearers like myself and nice to not have them fog in heavy rain!
I had a problem with the focussing mechanism and recieved excellent support from JJ Vickers and Sons (Bushnell's UK importer) and had a repair for free. These binoculars have a lifetime warranty.
Overall, I am very impressed and the only thing i wish, is that they were smaller at times, to fit in with my camera bag or to slip in the pocket, but they are better made than others i have owned!!
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.