on 8 April 2006
After reading a couple of reviews I thought why not do one yourself. But before I do, why are so many refering back to there previous albums - move on and enjoy.
I awaitited this release with anticipation, although I am 52 and a grandad. I only discovered DT when 6 Degees was released, I was hooked, and have since purchased all of the back cataloge.
I wont review every track, all Dt fans have there own take on what they like and dont like, needless to say, I play it at least once a week. Sacrificed Sons is a work of art, and captures in my opinion how the world and america in particular felt post 9/11. a very tastefull tribute to all who perished.
On there last album it seems that Jordan was pushed a little into the background. Where on Octavarium the keyboards are back with a vengance ( listen to his last solo album ) and it makes a difference to the flow and the melody making. DT fans may moan but at least our heros move on and try to give us some variety. role on the next album in a year or two.its my number two album after Scenes from.
1/ Scenes
2/ Octavarium
3/ 6 degrees
See Ya
0Comment| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?