on 17 August 2012
Just to help parents to buy the right nappies in future I have ordered this ones even though I have read the review that mentioned bad smell of these nappies. I did it because it wasn't clear to me if the parent meant that they all smell or these particular ones ordered from Amazon. Well let me confirm that it is just the Jumbo Amazon pack! As many parents know all nappies have some smell but this ones are really bad once opened. I must say the smell went after couple of hours of pack being opened but I never had to do it with any nappies before. I regularly buy big packs in stores and they are never this bad. So I am going to continue to buy them there.
Other than smell they are functionally exactly the same.
22 Comments| 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.