on 15 February 2012
I was advised by my dentist to try an electric toothbrush and Oral B in particular. I always thought I was anti electric but trust me now I would never go back to manual!
My teeth feel so sparkly clean after use and the beeps to inform you of when you should move the brush is very helpful, especially knowing when 2 minutes is up! The red light that shows when you're pushing too hard is also very useful and has completely changed for the better my brushing routine.
The charge lasts me for about 7 days which is brilliant.
The only reason it didn't get 5 star is because the charging dock broke within the first 2 months and wouldn't charge the brush. I contacted Amazon who immediately sent me out another and organised a very efficient collection service via Yodel to have my old brush collected. Brilliant service once again from Amazon!
I also had to buy an adapter plug as I don't have shaving sockets in my flat but these are very cheap (about £1) and readily available.
Don't hesitate to buy this product. I got it when on offer from Amazon and it was much cheaper than the high street!
What's this?