Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now flip flip flip Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 12 July 2007
I must say this is a fantastic product, I've just fitted it in less than half an hour to my Renault Trafic van. Even an idiot could do it without the instructions. Really clear signal. Have tested it a few times and all the people I've called have been impressed - as have I!! Menu's very intuitive and the unit looks really smart on the dashboard. Also, stickers are provided to save the need to drill into your dashboard which many people wouldn't want to do - very handy.

I bought this item earlier today from our local Ford dealership who I found were stockists from the Parrot website. They tried to charge me £110 PLUS VAT and after some negotiation agreed to £99 plus VAT.. still much higher than Amazon are asking.... I chose to pay over the odds though as I've a lot of driving to do over the next two weeks away from home so due to postal strikes didn't want to risk not receiving in time.

If you're after a hands free kit I can't recommend this one highly enough.... especially at this price!
19 people found this helpful