on 15 September 1998
While reading this book, I was happy to have many experiences which were synchronisticly tied with what I was reading. I.e. reading on Grandmother spider and having 2 such wonderful creatures greet me in the strangest of places. (One lived in a limo, (whom I spied as I was driven home) which I would not allow the driver to kill. Coming to terms with the anger I felt with my mother by finally piecing together some of my grandmother's behavior and her treatment of my own mother and what made her "react" to me in the way she did when I was a child. I think that there is a bit of magic here for all women bounded and gagged to their mothers who are struggling to finally grow up from under the apron and the cross. While it was similar to "Meeting the Madwoman" by Linda Leonard Schierse for it did stressed a process by which to come to peace within yourself, it did not have a lot of the psychologial jargon that Linda Schierse's books generally have. So that I would consider this book easier reading for those women who want the facts without too much sauce.
0Comment| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details