on 11 June 2011
I am not by any stretch of the imagination a big reader, but I do enjoy fast paced thrillers. I discovered the joys of reading working as a security guard using books by military guys like Chris Ryan and Andy McNab to keep me entertained.

Recently I have tried to expand my reading material into other kinds of thrillers and one I picked up was THE HUNTER.

I have to say it is the best book I have read so far. I love Victor and his world, he is a brilliant character, I found myself hoping he would not die in the end and was trying my hardest not to skip to the end to reassure myself he would survive and there would be a second book to look forward to.

The story is pretty decent, as others have said it is action all the way through.

500 pages of action, content and entertainment. No massive fonts used and no fluff / padding like some of the more established authors fill their books with these days.

For those of you who are interested I have contacted Tom Wood via his website to share my praise for him personally and he kindly responded and let me know that there will be a second book with Victor to be released in 2012.

Tom Wood is certainly one to watch (or read).
0Comment| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?