on 10 November 2010
Went through quite a list of keep fit bikes before deciding to go for comfort while excercising!
This one seemed to tick all the boxes, looked sturdy and capable of coping with my present weight, hopefully to be reduced over the coming months of excercise!!
When the box arrived (pretty prompt, I might add) I was stunned at how many pieces it was in, this was like a giant airfix model kit! Well 4 hours later I had finally used up all the parts, bits, nuts and bolts... and with none left over felt fairly confident that I had assembled it correctly.
Three weeks in I'm quite happy with my purchase and consider it well manufactured and robust. But I think there should be some indication in the description details to alert potential buyers that it requires a lot of self assembly!
0Comment| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?