on 20 July 2009
Living in one bedroom flat always presents problems when visitors come to stay. I've had a couple of inflatable mattresses before, both have taken ages and a lot of effort to inflate and deflate and both have died a death with punctures. After reading the reviews for this particular mattress I thought I'd give AeroBed a go, although I was a little sceptical that this mattress would be marketable different from others.

Having slept on the mattress for the past three nights I can't praise it enough. It goes up and down so easily it's not a hassle to deflate and inflate every night and morning, which is perfect for me in my small flat. It's almost more comfortable than my regular bed and even sharing it with my boyfriend we both got a really, really good nights sleep.

If you're looking to buy a new blowup mattress for whatever reason you really should spend another £20/£30 and get this one. Not only will it outlast cheaper alternatives the extra money is definitely worth it for the ease and comfort of this product.
What's this?