on 15 September 2010
Overall an excellent product. It covers the main areas of Biology, Physics and Chemistry via questions such as "What are we made of?" I have successfully used this DVD with a KS4 science class. I created a worksheet and used my Apple's DVD book mark system so I could easily stop, start and jump to just the section I wanted. My aim was to show the students how much they already know compared to the very best scientists, say 200 hundred years ago. It doesn't go particularly deep which is good and bad depending on the class but on the other hand it worked as a vehicle to show how our whole modern way of life is entirely dependent on the massive progress in science over, particularly, the last 200 years.

And, as noted by another reviewer, it comes with a "free" DVD 3 part series from BBC Scotland - The cell. This DVD is excellent in its own right as a good basis for KS4 and KS5 Biology.

Highly recommended.