on 29 March 2013
Excellent phone. I foolishly bought a Windows phone - well three actually (the first two crashed after a couple of days!) the other one worked well enough, but it is so nice now to be back with an Android phone, and this is a excellent one! I thought about an S4 but being nearly £200 more thought that a bit excessive, and anyway the rumours are that many of the upgrades on S4 are to be made available for S3 download.

I have only had the phone for a week or so but apart from the very thin backcover - which I half expect to snap in two when ever I remove it - I have no problems with it. I used to like my HTC Sensation but this is superior.

I have been downloading quite a few apps and there is still plenty of memory left,and even if I run out I can add an SD Card up to 64 GB if I choose to. Removable battery also - I know this might seem like a silly point to make - but never very comfortable with Windows phones not having removable battery. It might be biggish compared to many phones but you have got a 4.8" screen - despite that it is easy to handle and feels quite light in the hand.

Screen is great very good colours etc. Range of apps superb including Samsung's own apps.

I would recommend this phone to anyone.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.