VINE VOICEon 24 September 2008
memory cards have come down in price so much in the last year, but even so, I was surprised to find Amazon selling this 8GB SDHC card for under £20 when so many other retailers had it for much more.

Anyway, brushing my scepticism aside, I purchased said card and tried it out in both my Nintendo DS (with a DS Real card) and my HTC Smartphone (the BT one that comes with BT Anywhere). I'm happy to say that it worked perfectly in both without even having to reformat.

The card I got came with a SD Adaptor only, which is fine as I have a couple of SDHC USB adaptors lying around, but I'd recommend getting one if you don't already have one, as many card readers can be funny with the new SDHC format.

So far I've tried this card and confirm it works in:
Nintendo DS with M3 DS Real and Edge cards
HTC Smartphone (BT Anywhere)
Motorola V3i Phone.

I've just ordered a Sansa Fuze MP3 player and hear that these will work in those as well.
0Comment| 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.