Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 1 November 2010
I purchased this helicopter direct from the paramountzone website 2 weeks ago for my son.
I have numerous helicopters ranging in size from the micro to fullblown nitro helicopters. I received the helicopter within 2 days and upon opening the box could not believe just how small it was, but don't worry about it's small appearance this helicopter delivers much more stability and fun than it's competitors.
The helicopter is ideal for anyone wishing to start off on the road to flying the 3D helicopters whether Electric or Nitro. I was very impressed with the stability of the gyro which does exactly what is say's on the tin. My son has not stopped flying the "Zoomer" since it arrived and has not had any crashes. A brilliant innovation.
I found the controls responsive to commands and not aggresive unlike some of the previous helicopters purchase. It gave me enough confidence that on the first flight I was performing lazy eights around the ceiling lights in the front room.
It is an absolute pleasure to fly and I definately would recommend purchasing one for anyone who has limited flying ability or confined areas.
However for all of you prospective buyers I would not recommend it be used outside due to the nature of it being a small IR helicopter. Technology has certainly progressed since I first took up flying helicopters which, is a few years ago. Well worth every penny, which, at the price from paramountzone is far less than you can pay for it's rivals.
0Comment| 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?