on 6 May 2010
This was the first book in Orin & Sanaya Roman's that I read, last year. It had such a profound impact on me I bought the other books in the series with a great sense of excitement! I've read quite a number of books on the subject of spiritual growth, all varied in style and approach, but I have to say this work gets my clear No.1 vote! All of the works in this series, in fact. Why? Well, because of Orin's infinite wisdom, intelligence, clarity of approach, deep understanding of the issues facing everyone inclined to grow further in their life; because of his compassionate, gentle instruction & uncanny ability to lift the reader in an inspiring and beautiful way. Almost as if every sentence is imbued with magic; I always leave his books feeling a great sense of peace & uplifting joy. It's streets ahead of anything else in this area, in my opinion, because Orin is a master teacher and guide. He modestly presents us with the tools that quite literally transform our lives, empowering ourselves in every possible area, by rendering the need for his own special guidance increasingly redundant. Why? Because we find the more we read his words, the more we recognise the knowledge that was in us all along: we just needed reminding! It's not difficult to recognise our deepest inner truth: it's being open to hearing it that's hardest. Accepting the simple fact that we have always been our own greatest teacher means that we are entirely responsible for our own lives, that our birthright is freedom, that we all the tools we have ever, will ever, need; that we are the captain of our own ship, and no one else.

So, if you feel yourself opening to growth in your life (even if you feel unsure at this stage, or have little money to spare) buy these books: you will find it to be the greatest (and cheapest) investment in yourself, and future, that you ever made!

I want to send my profoundest thanks & blessings to Orin and to Sanaya Roman for making this series available to the world.
0Comment| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?