on 8 July 2012
This is a quick warning to those who were going to buy this primarily for the multiplayer component like myself. I've not been able to get it to work. All the required ports are forwarded and I tried everything in Ubisoft's multiplayer troubleshooting guide to no effect. Whenever I try and do anything multiplayer related, it tells me I have to sign in (which I did already), and then dumps me back to the title screen.

Ubisoft technical support is a joke. I've had my ticket open for getting on three weeks, and they're just incapable of helping me. They update my ticket with 'We thank you for your patience while we continue to investigate your issue', and then mark my ticket as solved! There are gaps of five to six days between messages, and frequently the message is either 'be patient' or the suggestion doesn't help. They suggest things I've already tried (sometimes where it says already in the ticket I've tried it). I think I'm going to request a refund.

This is the first time I've bought a Ubisoft game in years, and now I'm regretting it.

Buyer beware!

(Edit: Updated for the technical support saga)
33 Comments| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?