Learn more Download now Shop now Pre-order now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 12 December 2010
I have just bought this in preparation for Xmas 2011 and in advance of the family arriving for the holidays, I thought I would give it a dummy run using Hubby as a guinea pig - the rules are simple. Ha! There is at least one person in the gathering I will leave standing but when my son rang home and I tested a couple of questions out on him, he knew half of them (will make sure he is on my team!).

It's fun trying to remember what was the product for a particular logo or answering the questions on the card. The game is informative i.e. I would never have guessed the first ever product to be barcoded and the game board, cards and holder are of good quality so should last for years and years. Can't wait to play it with my adult family (I may borrow the young kids next door for the more modern logos!) - I can see us all having lots of laughs playing this.
0Comment| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?