on 12 July 2014
If this book has not been considered for film rights it should be. Normally when I say I could not put a book down I mean that I read it over a short period, but with this book I do mean it. I started to read it in early evening and I read it without putting it down until I finished it in the early hours of the following day. It has everything, drama, anticipation and a need to obtain the continuation promised in Book two. I can not wait for this, when do we see it.
The story follows an event which we all dread, but it will possibly happen one day, maybe not for a million years, or maybe next week, we do not know. A frightening concept, but well written with technical theories that are easy to follow and understand.
What's this?