on March 21, 2014
Fire Strike 7/9. Wow, I found it hard to put this book down after page 1, non stop action and very well written.

I've read many books about the war in Afghanistan, but none of them gripped me like this one, it just like it takes you right there into the middle of the action. Well almost there.

I won't give any of the story away as that may spoil it for future readers, but if you want to read how modern warfare is conducted using high tech weaponry, and what our lads have to go through on a daily basis, then this is a must read. Can you tell I loved it?

I'm keeping this book and will read it again, its that good.

Enjoy.