VINE VOICEon 2 August 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
OK well this is not really a review of the product as despite several emails and live chats neither myself of McAfee support have been able to get this product actively working on my tablet.

I have a complication as my year old tablet has McAfee on it as preinstalled software. it appears I activated it and has it expired but for reasons I don't understand it won't allow me to use the new code with this product to run the software on My tablet.
The main issue is the way you activate and download the software. The normal procedure in my circumstances is to uninstall the software completely then reinstall. I cannot do this as preinstalled tablet software cant be uninstalled. It just returns to the factory default installation of the software. My advised option is to pay to update the preinstalled version which I find outrageous mainly because the cost of doing that is many many time greater than buying this licence. So my 2 stars is for the effort made By McAfee staff.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.