on 25 July 2014
The tablet arrived safely and quickly. I am extemely happy with it. In particular, KitKat seems a lot more stable than earlier versions and has a few extra tweeks that make it a lot easier to use. For example the file management system works much smoother and the USB connection is a lot more versatile. I have just realised that one can charge the tablet through the USB port just like a phone although I suspect one probably needs the charger to get a good top end charge. Also, there is now no buffering with Youtube! and the battery runs for a decent amont of time before it needs recharging (approx 3-4 hours - enough to watch two films)

The tablet is smaller than I thought it would be, largerly because the screen is in widescreen format. It does measure 9 inches on the diagonal. On balance, I think I prefer this to the 4:3 screen that I had on my previous tablet as it does made it more transportable and easier to handle. The downside is that the span of vision is smaller when say reading newspapers or academic papers.

Altogether, I am very pleased indeed with the tablet.
11 Comment| 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?