on 4 February 2007
I remember watching about 6 land before time movies when i was around the age of 9. They were very addictive/fun to watch and always brightened up my day when watching them. The land before time is one of those movies that makes you absolutely reserved when seeing them and it also shows you the friendship along the way, when watching them. I also enjoyed singing along to the wonderful songs sang by the character dinosaurs.
It's become a special movie to me and when you watch them you will see why! Even though i am older now, probably wouldn't ever have the same feeling as when i watched them in my younger years, but i will always see these as being a childhood memory and will probably like them for the rest of my life (even though they are more childrens movies).
I highly reccomend any parent to buy these for their kids as it will most likely keep them occupied for hours!
The stories are wonderful, will most likely make you eager to see the whole series!
I also find myself crying when seeing these now as some of the series are quite sad.
I still have the videos of these and probably will never get rid of them as theyre just so good! Even though they are set for younger ones.
11 Comment| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?