on 23 November 2012
This camera is great for slipping in the pocket and taking pictures while on holiday. With 16mg pixels, the photos are really clear with little effort from myself. When I am travelling around I just want to point and shoot, which is exactly what this does for me.

The only setback for me is the charging of the camera. I presumed that I would be able to charge the battery while it is in the camera as you would tend to do with a mobile phone. Instead there is a separate small battery charger with lead which needs to be plugged into a mains socket. There is also no socket in the charger to enable me to connect a car charger or Power Chimp charger. As I do long distance walking, it is a bit of an inconvenience to have carry the separate charger and not to be able to charge it using the Power Chimp. I think for my next long trip I will just have to invest in several pre-charged batteries as spares.
What's this?