on 19 November 2007
Having suffered at the hands of a Sociopath who lived nextdoor, we never realised what was going on in his mind until the gates of hell opened, turning our lives upside down. I was fortunate enough to have noticed certain traits which werent quite right over the years, and because of this I KNEW in my spirit that HE was infact the culprit, though he lied expertly to the contrary.

In spite of the fact that my son studied Psychiatry, this is the first book I've read on the subject. I now believe that every child should be taught some level of Psychology as part of the Curriculum.... No one should reach adulthood as unaware of the truth regarding the human condition as I have been. I never beleived that it was possible for such things to be.... such disbelief is dangerous.... You owe it to yourself to read this book, even if you are lucky enough never to meet such a pariah.... you will be amazed how many people you recognise, described in these pages.
11 Comment| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?