First I must say that every iPhone I have ever had has become scratched in some way due to the amount of things I have in my handbag.

I have been disappointed with the length of time if has taken for 'quality' cases and pouches to become available for the iPhone 5. I must say for the price, this is a GOOD case.

It feels and looks like leather and the phone fits well into the case. The 'pull' tab is not brilliant, I often find it takes more then 1 attempt to put the phone into the case correctly, but it not something I mind. The colour is bright and I believe it looks more expensive then it actually is. I find the skull fastening quite quirky once closed, it keeps my phone nice and secure.

I will no doubt purchase another case in time but would certainly recommend this to all iPhone lovers to keep your phone looking new and cared for.

Hope this review helps, thanks for reading =)
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details