on 8 November 2013
I really like this band. They are superb live, full of energy and get everyone to their feet to join in ( maybe that's why I love this album, I'm biased).
I agree with the reviewer who said it has quite a quite 60's feel ( some of the tracks are slightly reminiscent, in my humble opinion, of Velvet Underground).
Unfortunately, there will always be mixed reviews, so if you are visiting this and are confused on whether to spend your hard earned cash, I'd suggest giving it a go. After all, if you listen and you decide you really hate it you can always pass it on as a present to someone. Something along the lines of "oooh I loved it so much I bought you one too.......no, strange that, they don't seem to come sealed anymore, blah,blah,blah". Most recipients again in my opinion, will be too polite to say anything and they may love it!!!
4 people found this helpful