on 17 January 2014
I didn't want a computer that was loud, and whirring in my ear, this one is a quiet hum in the background, I have had the computer for about a month now, so waited until I knew it to feedback. I was initially worried about the fact it is not from England, but the customer service has been very personal, and excellent.
Fast PC, no issues at all with plugging it in and getting it running, all the components are lined up, and it took me about ten minutes to get it running initially, the instructions, once you use translate on Google, are easy to follow, and I am not a person who sets up computers every day!
Neat and not too big casing, the graphics are very good, I would buy it again, the spec is comparable to ones double the price, and the build really is faultless, I went to PC world, and looked some alternatives over, I found this to resemble some of the better known makes.
Plenty of packages with the system, and I have plugged in another TB to store some pics, but am using the hard drive also.
I would recommend this computer, and am using my LG monitor from my Acer with no problems, all the plug interfaces are compatible, and do line up with the sockets,( having read other people's product feedback, this had concerned me) . The computer runs smoothly, and as well as any that I have used at work for the Local Government, and the NHS.
6 people found this helpful