on 30 July 2004
Being a huge NY fan, I've had this album tucked away in my collection for a while. There are probably albums that I would reach for before this one, however, one dark night I decided to give it a spin.
This album has definately matured, and maybe in my haste before, I missed the absolute acoustic gem 'You and me'. The lyrics are emotional, the guitar playing that of an acoustic genius. If you're an folky NY fan, this album is worth this track alone. 'Such a woman' and the live track 'Natural Beauty' are also crackers. In my eyes, Neil Young is king, and this album sets him on the way to his corination.
0Comment| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details