on October 15, 2013
Couldn't be happier with the S3 mini. Mine came directly from Amazon (I noticed over the past week that the seller was a marketplace seller and switched to Amazon for the white colour)
It came exactly as described sim free, brand free. Obviously you cant expect to get exactly the same specs as the regular S3 but its pretty darn good. I upgraded from a Samsung Galaxy Ace which was slow and the memory was AWFULL! So I'm already used to the Android system which I really like, its easy to use and customize-able and i you use Gmail as your primary e-mail you get all the syncing ability you would with an iphone.

Anyway so far the screen res is awesome, camera is ok enough for me, and the '8gb' memory I think will be more than enough for the apps I want. And the size is good, its slimmer and lighter than the ace but a good size to hold, the only reason I went for this instead of the regular s3 was size.

Well recommended buy, oh did I mention the price is £50 cheaper than a regular phone shop - win :)
0Comment| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?